Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development(IBSD) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Lab Assistant with 12th passed holders on 14 Oct 2014
Company name :Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD)
Posts : Lab Assistant
Qualification :12th passed
Salary : Rs.7000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date :14.10.2014
Details of Post :
A walk-in-interview will be held on Tuesday, the 14th October, 2014 at 02:00 p.m. at the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal for selection of following suitable candidate for its extramural project on contractual basis:
- No of post : 01
- Title : Screening for extracellular protease activity from stock bacterial isolates of NE region of India.
- Name of Funding agency: DBT, Govt. of India
- Qualification : Higher Secondary (12th passed)
- Salary : Rs.7,000/-pm
- Duration : Till 24-11-2014 or completion of the project
- The above position is purely temporary and co- terminus with the respective project. The selected candidate shall not claim for appointment either to IBSD, Imphal, RCIBSD, Sikkim or DBT, New Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The details of the advertisement are available in the Institute’s website (http://ibsd.gov.in) or as hard copy from the receptionist of the Institute.
- The upper age limit shall be 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms).
- Eligible candidates may report and to be appeared for walk-in interview with all original and attested copies of certificate between 01.00 p.m. to 01.30 p.m. on 14th October, 2014.
- Interim queries will not be attended.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 14.10.2014
Venue : INSTITUTE OF BIORESOURCES & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (IBSD)DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Takyelpat, Imphal – 795001, Manipur (India)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IBSD|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017