Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.TECH/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistants on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai), Mumbai|
Detail of Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai) Research Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited from interested candidates as research assistants for the following research project for TEQIP-II Centre of Excellence in Process Intensification (CoE-PI) supported by MHRD, GoI, New Delhi.
- Project Title: (l) Enzymatic Process Intensification for the manufacture of structure lipids to enhance the yield (2) Process Intensification of Crystallization Using Sonochemical Reactors (3) Extraction of Natural Ingredients Using Novel Extraction Techniques (4) Microwave Assisted/enzyrne mediate extraction/Synthesis of Bioactive colorants lutein/iycopene/indigoid./azulenes
- Eligibility criteria: The candidates having Bachelors/Masters Degree in chemical Engineering/Technology or M.Sc. (chemistry) with first class are eligible to apply. The candidates should have prior research experience and a brief write-up about research should be included in CV. As the project is for short duration, candidates with relevant experience will be shortlisted for interview. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates).
- Fellowship: The selected candidates will be given consolidated stipend of Rs.14,000 per month (Masters Degree in chemical Engineering/Technology) and Rs.10,000 per month (M.Sc. (chemistry/Bachelor in chemical Engineering/Technology).
- Duration: Three month (extendable up to December 2015 based on performance)
Selection Procedure for Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai) – Research Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be communicated on 17th January, 2015 and interviews will be conducted on 20th January, 2015 at 11:00AM
How to apply for Research Assistants Vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai):
Last Date for application: 15th Janaury, 2015 The list of shortlisted candidates will be communicated on 17th January, 2015 and interviews will be conducted on 20th January, 2015 at 11:00AM in Chemical Engineering Office; Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019. The applications should be sent to coepi.teq [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICT Mumbai|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017