Institute of Cost Accountants of India invites online application for the recruitment of Advisor (Technical) for CA, MBA/PGDM holders
Company name : Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Posts : Advisor (Technical)
Qualification : CA, MBA/PGDM
Salary : Rs. 70,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
- No. of Position : One position
- Place of Posting : Technical Directorate Extension Centre, Chennai
- Work Profile: a) The incumbent should have strong ability of reaching out to people for the cause of the profession of the Cost and Management Accounting and the Institute. b) The incumbent is expected to exhibit exemplary leadership qualities and Interpersonal skill to analyze requirement of the stakeholders as well as the Institute. c) Should have capacity to ensure the development of, and adherence to, operating policies, systems and practices that meet standard of the Institute in order to achieve its objective while maintaining accountability to its different stakeholders.
- Qualification: a) Must be Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree holder with good academic background. b) Must be a member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India with excellent academic background. c) Additional qualification like ACA or MBA (Finance) from a premier Management Institution or Master of Economics from a reputed University will be preferred.
- Age : 40– 50 years
- Honorarium : To be fixed on a consolidated pay basis in a range of Rs. 70,000/- per month subject to qualification and experience. TDS and other deduction will be as per the Tax law of the country.
- Terms of employment : Contractual.
- Duration of engagement : One Year, further renewal subject to approval of the competent authority(s).
- Reporting: HOD, (Technical Directorate)
How to apply :
The last date for online application will be on or before 6.30 p.m of 15th October, 2014.
- Candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Applications with relevant documents attached well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Candidate’s Passport -size colour photo graph (size less than 300 KB) and signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in jpg format to be uploaded.
- Candidates for the posts mentioned above are advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- The candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not give any right to any person to call/appear for interview.
- In case it is found that information furnished by a candidate is false or defective in any manner, the candidature of such persons will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are required to submit their applications through Online mode. No Objection Certificate from their present employer.
- Attested copies of all documents in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale & Salary for the minimum period of experience as indicated for the post should be submitted along with the online application. Original documents will be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- ICAI shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which applied. If a candidate is unable to produce the certificate or documents at the time of Interview regarding their qualification and/or experience, he shall be term as ineligible and not be interviewed. ICAI is also reserves the right to alter/relax the given selected criteria.
- Clear release order has to be submitted by the candidate at the time of joining if selected for the post. The Institute does not accept appointments on the basis of Deputation/Lien from any organization.
- ICAI reserves the right to change the number vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the eligibility criteria/recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve the ICAI anywhere in India and the job is transferable.
- ICAI shall not be liable for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reasons whatsoever.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall exclusively be at Kolkata only
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICAI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017