National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Positions through recruitment notification – National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment 2015 – ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04 / 2014 – 15. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty Positions Job on or before 31.3.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDBRT)|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty Positions|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-67,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.3.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Castle Hills, Road No. 1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 057|
Detail of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Faculty Positions Recruitment:
The Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), established by the Reserve Bank of India, is the premier Institute of Banking Technology. The Institute spearheads efforts in providing state-of-the-art technologies for the Banking and Financial Sector by interfacing Research and Development, Academics, Executive Education, Practice and Consultancy.
Candidates for all positions must have a Ph.D in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Information Security / Banking Technologies or Closely Related Areas with a first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch with a consistently good academic record throughout.
Candidates should have necessarily specialized in at least one and preferably in two or more of the following areas and also have a keen interest in applying their knowledge in the area of Banking Technology:
- Computing Technologies and Architecture
- Information Science & Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Database Systems
- Network Systems
- Information Assurance
- Cyber Security
- Electronic Payment and Settlement Systems
- Big Data, Social Networks and Analytics
- Other Closely Related Areas
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR A minimum of six years of research / academic / professional experience of which three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or an equivalent position in a premier and reputed institution, organization or industry as on the date of application. The candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research and academic output in terms of guidance of M.Tech. and Ph.D students, publications in reputed journals and conferences, patents, laboratory/course development, and other professional R & D and academic activities.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR A minimum of three years of research / professional experience in a premier and reputed organization excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidates should have demonstrated research and academic capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and conferences.
- Assistant Professor on Contract Eligible candidates with less than the requisite experience to be an Assistant Professor may be offered a contract for a period of three years as Assistant Professor on Contract and may be put on a tenure track for the regular position of Assistant Professor thereafter.
- Visiting Assistant Professor Candidates who have the potential to be groomed as an Assistant Professor on Contract over a period of time may be offered the position of Visiting Assistant Professor, which will be a contractual appointment for a period of three years. A Visiting Assistant Professor aspiring for the position of ‘Assistant Professor on Contract’ needs to go through the identical process as external candidates applying for the post of ‘Assistant Professor on Contract’.
|Faculty Positions||Pay Band and Grade Pay||Minimum Pay for Direct Recruits|
|Associate Professor||PB – 4 of Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 9500 per month||Rs. 42,800/-|
|Assistant Professor||PB – 3 of Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 per month||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Assistant Professor on Contract (for first three years)||PB – 3 of Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000 per month||Seven non-compounded advance increments at the entry-level and Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/- after one year of post-Ph.D experience.|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)- Faculty Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.3.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty Positions Vacancy in National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD):
- Candidates should have excellent research and academic record, good communication skills, ability to work in a team and a commitment to high quality Applied Research, Academics and Practice in the area of Banking Technology.
- The Institute at its discretion may relax the minimum requirements in the case of Outstanding Candidates.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Mere fulfillment of the eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted for the Selection Process.
- Candidates should not enclose any certificates or copies thereof with the application. The candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the Application. Verification shall be conducted in due course. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished by the applicant is false / incorrect or if according to the Institute, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated at any point in time, in addition to any disciplinary action as may be necessary.
- Candidates should apply for the positions in the format provided. Further, they must submit along with the application a Detailed Work Plan for the next three to five years on the work they propose to do, the timelines for completing it, the resultant deliverables, and how this work will benefit the Indian Banking and Financial Sector, in at least two areas of specialization chosen from among the list mentioned in Paragraph 2 of this advertisement, if selected by the Institute.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities / institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate their numerical equivalent.
- Candidates who have responded to the Institute’s Advertisements after March 2013 need not apply again.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government Organisations / Educational Institutions / Banks / Financial Institutions, etc., must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications in any respect/not in the prescribed format/ and without the Detailed Work Plan will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Institute.
- Selected candidates should undertake to abide by all the rules and regulations pertaining to their retention as also to the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the rights to call only such candidates who are found primafacie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the candidates called for the selection process to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed herein and the requirements of the Institute. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for the Selection Process.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
- In all matters regarding Eligibility, Experience, Compensation, Term, Selection Process, Assessment, Minimum Qualifying Standards in Selection Process, and Communication of Result, etc., the Institute’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct & result of selection process and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The filled-in application may be sent to “The Director, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” by e-mail to [email protected]
- This is a Rolling Advertisement, and though candidates may apply at any time; applications received shall be processed from time to time at certain cut-off dates.
- All applications received by March 31, 2015 will be processed in the first lot.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.3.2015
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment 2015 – ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04 / 2014 – 15.