Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer through recruitment notification – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 10/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineer on or before 28/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Vacancy Name :Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.38,000/-pm
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Dist. Gandhinagar – 382 428
Detail Of Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Engineer Recruitment:
The Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement fusion and industrial applications of plasmas. Applications are invited from highly motivated and result oriented candidates for the post of :
- ENGINEER (PROJECT) (INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL)
- No. of Post – 1
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) minimum 60% in Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : The candidate will assist the 24 x 7 basis shift duties operation of helium refrigerator / liquefier system. The candidate should participate in routine maintenance of field instrumentation (temperature, pressure, flow and level measurements and valves) and control systems. The candidate should require to work on PLC and SCADA based system for facilitation of continuous operation.
- REMUNERATION : Consolidated Rs.38000/- p.m.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Those who have attended interview for similar posts in the past one-year need not apply. The number of vacancies indicate above are provisional and may be increased / decreased depending on the actual requirement of the organisation. The above post is purely temporary for a period of one year OR co-terminus with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in IPR.
- AGE LIMIT : – 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / PHP / Ex-servicemen candidates, as per Government of India orders on the subject. In addition to pay and allowances, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme (self only), Free Transport and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above posts. Experience should have been obtained after possessing the essential educational qualifications. The eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience, etc. shall be determined as on 28/9/2015. Sleeper Class / Second Class to and fro Rail / State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to out-station candidates called for interview on production of ticket or proof of journey such as Railway / Bus ticket or ticket no.
Selection Procedure For Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) – Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Engineer Vacancy in Institute for Plasma Research (IPR):
Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 28/9/2015 till 5:00 p.m. and send us the hardcopy of the application duly signed on A4 size paper along with the Registration number obtained while filling online application from our web page at http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html alongwith copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification and Work Experience, etc. should reach The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before _5/10/2015. The envelope should be strictly superscribed with the Address slip generated through online application with Bar code. Candidates employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel or bring NOC if called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Applications not in the above format are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online applications does not entail a call for interview. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. shall be called for interview. In case the number of short listed candidates is large, a written / trade test may be conducted to further prune the list candidates before the interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact – firstname.lastname@example.org Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015
Reference: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 10/2015