Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. : 07/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Plasma Research (IPR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESEARCH Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Gandhinagar- 382 428, Gujarat, India.
Detail of Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) A walk in written/interview will be conducted on 30-06-2015, for one project JRF position funded under DST/TSG/NTS/2013/90-G project.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering/ Mater Science with minimum First class from a recognized university||25000/month +10% HRA as per DST sanction order.||Above position is for a minimum of two years.|
Selection Procedure for Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Institute for Plasma Research (IPR):
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on 30-06-2015.
- Interested candidates are requested to come with detailed CV (affixed photograph) and supporting documents (attested copies of mark sheet degree/ certificate/ testimonials) and report at registration desk near seminar Hall at 9.30 am. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The Director, IPR reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
- For more details please write/call Mrs Alphonsa Joseph at [email protected]/079- 23269029
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/6/2015
INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESEARCH Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Gandhinagar- 382 428, Gujarat, India
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO. : 07/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017