Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Training Programme-2015 through recruitment notification – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 09/TTP-2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Plasma Research (IPR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Training Programme-2015 Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Training Programme-2015
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-48,930/- p.m
Job Location : GANDHINAGAR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESEARCH Near Indira Bridge, Gandhinagar Highway BHAT, GANDHINAGAR – 382 428
Detail of Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Technical Training Programme-2015 Recruitment:
INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESEARCH NEEDS ENGINEERS AND PHYSICISTS to be a part of a growing programme in Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is a premier institution under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, pursuing research in the Physics and Technologies of Plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat Village and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC, Sector – 25, Gandhinagar and has a Center at Guwahati. The Institute’s Technical Training Programme (TTP) aims to attract young, enthusiastic Physicists and Engineers who are looking for challenging opportunities in Research & Development. This one year training programme is envisaged to create a team of experts in a large number of multidisciplinary areas and prepare them, in the following years, to assume project leadership in science & technology missions. Applications are invited for the Technical Training Programme-2015 for entry-level career opportunities available at Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) where basic plasma physics and domestic fusion program activities are pursued. Acceptable disciplines: GATE-2015 qualified candidates can apply in one of the following three disciplines.
|Discipline||Code||Qualifying Degree required|
|Physics||10||M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics after a B.Sc degree OR an Integrated M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech. in Engineering Physics. Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree. M.Sc. applicants should have Physics and Mathematics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc. Those having M.Sc. (by research), M.Tech or Ph.D are not eligible|
|Mechanical||20||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.-Engg. (Mechanical Engineering) or Integrated M.Tech (5 years) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or A.M.I.E. with 60% aggregate marks in each part individually.|
|Electrical||30||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.-Engg. (Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering) or Integrated M.Tech (5 years) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or A.M.I.E. with 60% aggregate marks in each part individually|
- Training & Stipend: The course is compulsorily residential and the selected candidates will have to stay at the accommodation provided by IPR. The training comprises of lectures, laboratory and project work. During training period the trainee will be paid a monthly stipend of `25,000/- and a one-time book allowance of `22,000/-.
- Appointment & Placement: On successful completion of the training, the trainees will be appointed as Scientist / Engineer–SC at IPR with a Basic Pay of `21000 in the Pay Band–3 (i.e. `15600-39100) and Grade Pay of `5400/- (Gross Pay `48930/- p.m.) In addition to pay and allowances, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme (CHSS), perquisites like New Pension Scheme, LTC, Group Linked Insurance Scheme, Children Education Allowances for school going children, Transport Allowance or Free Transport facility and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible as per Institute’s rules. After successful training, appointed candidates will be required to execute a bond for `2.5 Lakhs and will be under contractual obligation to serve the Institute for Plasma Research for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of appointment
Selection Procedure for Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) – Technical Training Programme-2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Training Programme-2015 Vacancy in Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) :
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Only those candidates who already have qualifying degree or are going to receive their final results by 1st August 2015 need apply.
- AGE LIMIT: 26 years. Only those candidates who are born on or after 1st August 1989 need apply. Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / PHP, etc. as per Government of India Orders on the subject.
- Fees and Mode of Payment : Non Refundable Fees : (i) `200/- (Only for General and OBC Candidates) (ii) SC/ST/PwD (persons with disabilities) are exempted from payment of fee. Mode of Payment : Online payment through Internet banking / through Credit / Debit Card (Master or Visa approved) : the fee is paid through online mode via Internet banking of State Bank of India or through Credit / Debit Card (Master or Visa approved) payment, the receipt / printout should be enclosed (with personal details) as proof of payment of fee wherever required.
- Applications can be submitted online only from 13th July to 24th July 2015. Hard copy along with the Application ID obtained while filling online application from our web page at http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the right hand top corner of the application along with copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification, caste, GATE-2015 result etc. should reach the Acting Chief Admin Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before 31/07/2015. Applicant should paste the printout obtained containing Application id, address, etc. on the envelope. The envelope should be strictly superscribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for.
- Only GATE-2015 qualified candidates are eligible. Short-listing of candidates for further selection process will be based on GATE-2015 result. GATE result of 2014 or any other previous examination will not be considered.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interview will be declared on our webpage link tentatively on 10th August 2015.
- Successful candidates will be called for personal interview at IPR tentatively during 24th to 28th August 2015. Sleeper Class / Second Class to and fro Rail / State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route or the actual fare, whichever is less, will be reimbursed to out-station candidates called for interview on production of ticket or proof of journey such as Railway / Bus ticket or ticket no.
- Please visit the website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html and read carefully all the instructions given there before filling the application.
- Final Selection is solely on the basis of performance in Personal Interview subject to medical fitness.
- Applicants working in Central/ State Government Units/ PSUs/Government Aided Institutions may apply with due permission from their respective competent authorities. Such candidates if called for personal interview are required to submit No Objection Certificate at the time of personal interview.
- Disclaimer – Fulfilling minimum qualification & filling online applications does not entail a call for interview. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only eligible candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on the basis of all criteria like Age, Educational Qualifications, Percentage marks, GATE-2015 result, etc. shall be called for interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning any reason. Candidates may go through the FAQ before filling online applications and in case of any issue in filling online application, kindly contact through e-mail at – [email protected] strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are especially encouraged to apply
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 09/TTP-2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017