Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 04/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Plasma Research (IPR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESEARCH Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Dist. Gandhinagar – 382 428
Detail of Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement fusion and industrial applications of plasmas. Applications are invited from highly motivated and result oriented candidates for the posts of :
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (PROJECT) (MECHANICAL) No. of Posts – 2
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: Diploma in Mechanical minimum 60% from recognized University / Technical Examination Boards.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : The selected candidates will be expected to assist in drawing, design and fabrication for UHV systems, support structures, Jigs & Fixtures, Cryogenic tubings and related systems. Knowledge of relevant drafting software like CATIA, AutoCAD, etc. will be added advantage.
- LIBRARY TRAINEES No. of Posts – 4 IPR has a special well equipped library with latest information technology tools, providing specialized services to Plasma Physics and Fusion Science and Technology Community. The selected candidate will get hands-on experience in different library activities such as Acquisition, Circulation, Reference, Inter-Library Loan, managing electronic and online Resources, Information services, etc. and will also get an exposure to work in fully computerized library, and with new IT tools. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE : Post Graduate in Library and Information Science with 55% marks & above with knowledge of Computer. Candidates appearing for final exam of MLISc can also apply, however their final selection will be subject to final year results and meeting the advertised norms.Trainees will be required to work in shifts.
- TRADESMAN (PROJECT) (FITTER / ELECTRICIAN / ELECTRONICS OR INSTRUMENT MECHANIC)
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: I.T.I. (First Class) Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic Trade. Preferably with one year experience.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: (FITTER) (No. of Post–1) : The selected candidate is expected to perform various cutting, drilling, tapping, bending etc and measurements work. Candidate should have a basic knowledge of drawings, dimensional work and material handling.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: (FITTER) (No. of Post–1) : The selected candidate will be required to do Cutting, drilling, tapping, bending, grinding, buffing, filing, fabrication and fitting work. Candidate should have a basic knowledge of 2-D drawings. Dimensional measurement work; Mechanical components and materials handling.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: (ELECTRICIAN) (No. of Post–1) : The selected candidate is expected to work for electrical cabling, electrical panel lay-out, assisting in various other electrical works and electrical maintenance.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: (ELECTRONICS OR INSTRUMENT MECHANIC) (No. of Post –1) : The selected candidates will be required to do panel making, cable laying and soldering on PCB. Also assist in the development, installation, testing and maintenance of front-end electronics cards and Data acquisition and control system. Generate electronics circuit schematic in orcad.
- REMUNERATION for the post at Sl.No. 1 Consolidated Rs.25000/- p.m. 3 Consolidated Rs.13000/- p.m. STIPEND for the Library Trainees at Sl.No. 2 Consolidated Rs.10000/- p.m. for first six months and thereafter Rs.12000/- p.m. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Those who have attended interview for similar posts in the past one-year need not apply. Separate applications should be submitted with supportings for separate posts. The number of vacancies indicate above are provisional and may be increased / decreased depending on the actual requirement of the organisation. All the above posts are purely temporary for a period of one year OR co-terminus with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in IPR.
- AGE LIMIT : – 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / PHP / Ex-servicemen candidates, as per Government of India orders on the subject. In addition to pay and allowances, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme (self only), Free Transport and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above posts. Experience should have been obtained after possessing the essential educational qualifications. The eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience, etc. shall be determined as on 15/06/2015. Sleeper Class / Second Class to and fro Rail / State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to out-station candidates called for interview on production of ticket or proof of journey such as Railway / Bus ticket or ticket no.
Selection Procedure for Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) :
Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 15/06/2015 till 5:00 p.m. and send us the harcopy of the application duly signed on A4 size paper along with the Registration number obtained while filling online application from our web page at http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the right hand top corner of the application alongwith copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification and Work Experience, etc. should reach The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before 22/06/2015. The envelope should be strictly superscribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for. Candidates employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel or bring NOC if called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Applications not in the above format are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online applications does not entail a call for interview. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. shall be called for interview. In case the number of short listed candidates is large, a written / trade test may be conducted to further prune the list candidates before the interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact – [email protected] Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 04/2015.
27-01-2017 , 28-01-2017