Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Investigators/Interviewers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Field Investigators/Interviewers Job on or before 20/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Investigators/Interviewers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||22 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr C M Lakshmana, Associate Professor and Project Director, Population Research Centre, ISEC, Bengaluru – 560 072|
Detail of Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Field Investigators/Interviewers Recruitment:
WHO Sage-India “Study on Global Aging and Adult Health in India”, Wave 2 -2015. Applications are invited for the post of Field Investigators/Interviewers on temporary basis in the Population Research Centre (PRC) at ISEC, Bengaluru-560072.
- Number of posts 22
- Centre / Project Title : WHO-Sage India “Study on Global Aging and Adult Health India wave 2” Project
- Name of the Position / Designation : Field Investigators/Interviewers
- Essential Qualification : Graduate in any discipline (preferably Social Sciences)
- Desirable Qualification : Geography/Statistics/Demography/Public Health Desirable Experience Candidates who completed the course of B.Sc nursing/Lab Technicians/Pharmacy, also to be considered. And preference will be given to the candidates who worked in health surveys like NFHS, DLHS, and WHO-SAGE, India project.
- Language Kannada/Telugu/Tulu
- Salary : Rs.13000.00 per month
- Tenure : 3 months from the date of joining.
Selection Procedure for Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)- Field Investigators/Interviewers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/3/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Investigators/Interviewers Vacancy in Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC):
Interested persons may apply to the undersigned with full copy of their CV (may be sent via email or in hard copy) to Dr C M Lakshmana, Associate Professor and Project Director, Population Research Centre, ISEC, Bengaluru – 560 072. Soft copy of the application may be sent to [email protected] and be prepared to appear for a personal /walk-in interview on March 20th 2015 at ISEC. For further details, please contact Dr. C M Lakshmana, Associate Professor and Project director, PRC, ISEC. (email: [email protected]) Registrar Institute for Social and Economic Change Dr.V.K.R.V. Rao Road, Nagarabhavi Bangalore – 560 072 Email: [email protected]: www.isec.ac.in
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/3/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016