Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant/Research Associate through recruitment notification – Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant/Research Associate on or before 28/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant/Research Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-13,000-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC),Chandra Layout, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072
Detail Of Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Research Assistant/Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant/Research Associate on Temporary basis in the Centre for Economic Studies and Policy (CESP) at ISEC.
- Project Title Trade, Gender, and Food Security: With a Special reference to Tea Plantation in the Nilgiris
- Name of the Position/Designation Research Assistant/Research Associate
- Essential Qualification 50% marks in Master’s Degree in Economics, Econometrics.
- Desirable Qualification 1. Proficiency in MS office and statistical packages 2. Experience on primary and secondary data analysis 3. Good skill of speaking, writing in English
- Salary Consolidated salary 13, 000 to Rs. 16,000/‐ depending upon their experiences and qualification.
- Tenure Four months, however, extendable till one year depending on their performance.
Selection Procedure For Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) – Research Assistant/Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant/Research Associate Vacancy in Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC):
- Submit your Bio‐data in detail at [email protected] or [email protected] Last date of application: 28.8.2015 (Friday) Interview will be held on 02.9.2015 (Wednesday) at 10.00 AM
- No TA/DA will be paid to the short listed candidates for attending the interview. Important note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/08/2015