Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates, Assistants through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associates, Assistants Job on or before 20/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Vacancy Name : Research Associates, Assistants
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CHANGE Nagarabhavi, Bangalore – 560 072
Detail of Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Research Associates, Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associates/Assistants on temporary basis in the Centre for Agricultural Development and Rural Transformation Centre (ADRTC) at ISEC
- Centre / Project Title : Value chain analysis of tomato marketing systems in Karnataka” funded by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Name of the Position /Designation : Research Associates/Assistants
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D / Master’s Degree in Agriculture Economics/Economics/Rural Development and related areas.
- Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of econometrics and applied agriculture research is desirable along with good academic record. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in handling Primary Survey data and work experience in Karnataka. Familiarity with computers – MS Office and packages like SPSS, Stata and other statistical packages is necessary. Experience in Quantitative and Applied Economics/Agricultural Economics will be given preference. Good English writing skills.
- Salary : Rs. 15,000 to 40,000/- depending on the qualification and experience of the candidates.
- Tenure : Initially for six months but likely to continue till the duration of the project
Selection Procedure for Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) – Research Associates, Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associates, Assistants Vacancy in Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) :
Interested candidates for this position may apply in writing giving full particulars, attaching their detailed bio-data with relevant enclosures to Dr. Ramappa, K. B., Associate Professor, (email: [email protected]) Or Dr. A V Manjunatha, Assistant Professor, (email: [email protected]), Agricultural Development and Rural Transformation Centre (ADRTC), Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Dr. V K R V Rao Road, Nagarabhavi P O, Bangalore – 560 072 on or before 20 June 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016