Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree, Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Chandra Layout, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072
Detail Of Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Applications for the posts of Research Consultants (RC), Research Assistants (RA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) are invited on temporary basis for the project “Socio‐Economic Analysis of Bangalore‐Mysore Infrastructure Corridor Project” funded by the Government of Karnataka.
- The RC and RA posts are initially for the period of four months and DEO for three months and extendable for one more month that depends on the approval of the project sponsoring agency.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Salary in Rs||Essential Qualification||Research Experience|
|Consultants||Two||100000 (conso lidated)||Master’s Degree in Economics||Ph. D with 10 years of Research Experience in the field of Economics or Financial Economics|
|Research Assistants||Four||20000 PM||Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Statistics / Financial Economics / Environmental Economics / Urban Planning||Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of research in estimating NPV and IRR or analysis of CBA and also proficiency in SPSS / Stata and other statistical packages and also experience in secondary data analysis.|
|Data Entry Operators||Two||15000 PM||Any Graduation/ Master’s degree||Computer proficiency in MS Office, SPSS etc.,|
Selection Procedure For Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) – Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC):
- Interested candidates for the above positions may apply through online furnishing details of bio‐data along with essential educational and research experience certificates to the following email ID: [email protected] or before 30th June, 2015.
- The interview for the shortlisted candidates will be held on 1st July, 2015. The selected candidates are required to join for the duty positively on 2nd July, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016