Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant on or before 03/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.17,000/-per month
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Nagarabhavi, Bangalore – 560 072
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant on temporary basis in the Centre for CSSCD at ISEC
- Centre / Project Title : Research and Development (R&D) in Preventive and Therapeutic Healthcare in India: Implications for Public Health
- Name of the Position / Designation : Research Assistant
- Essential Qualification : The applicant should be post graduate in social sciences who has experience in handling large data sets
- Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of various data sources including CMIE Prowess, NSSO rounds on health and morbidity, HMIS and other health statistics
- Salary : Rs.17,000/- per month (consolidated gross amount)
- Tenure : 6 months from the date of joining.
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested persons may apply to the undersigned with full copy of their CV along with a writing sample (if any published article available) via email on or before 3rd June 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2016