Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research/ Project Assistant Job on or before 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research/ Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023|
Detail of Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) Research/ Project Assistant Recruitment:
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India is an emerging multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position in DBT-NPC sponsored project entitled “A comprehensive understanding of the Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC) in the North Eastern region of India”.
- Name of the position: Research/ Project Assistant (01 No.),
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000 per month (fixed).
- Eligibility and Selection: Candidates with Master degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or related subject with 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply.
- Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in Research Laboratory/ Research Institute and Knowledge about proteins/Mass Spectroscopy/ viral biology or working with patients samples. CSIRUGC-LS qualified candidate will be referred.
- Upper Age Limit : 28 Years.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) – Research/ Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research/ Project Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS):
Interested/ eligible candidates may download application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023 on or before last date given above. Initial appointment will be for one year or till the completion of project. This position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The selected candidate for the position of Research/Project Assistant will not be entitled for PhD registration. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Last date of receiving applications : 15.01.2015
- Display of names of short listed candidates at website : 16.01.2015 at 5.30PM
- Date of Interview : 19.01.2015 at 9.30AM
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ILS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016