Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance & Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. 03/2015 Date: 30.01.2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Finance & Accounts Officer Job on or before 02/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance & Accounts Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES (An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India) NALCO SQUARE, BHUBANESWAR-751 023, ODISHA|
Detail of Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Finance & Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India is an emerging multidisciplinary Institute engaged in advanced research in infectious diseases, gene function and regulation, translational research and technology development. Institute invites applicati`ons from Indian Citizen for the following position.
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01 post on 05 years on contract or deputation basis.
- Pay Band: PB-3: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay: Rs.6,600/- plus other allowances as admissible at ILS. a) The period of contract will be 05 years. b) The period of deputation shall ordinarily be three years which may be extended up to a maximum period of five years with the approval of the competent authority.
- Educational and other qualifications: The candidates holding analogous post OR The candidate has worked in the lower post in the pay scale of Rs.8000-13500 (pre-revised) or equivalent for last five years in Accounts Department possessing SAS/ ACA/ AICWA qualifications or equivalent with experience in Cash /Accounts / Budget work.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations and Computer Applications.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)- Finance & Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Finance & Accounts Officer Vacancy in Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar):
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application on plain paper with detailed biodata, qualification and experience along with attested copies of all relevant certificates by Registered Post to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar- 751023 latest by 02.03.2015. Persons already employed in Govt./SemiGovt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. Director’s decision in all matter will be final. No other correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Visit us at www.ils.res.in
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/3/2015
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. 03/2015 Date: 30.01.2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ILS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017