Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) Bhubaneswar invites application for the recruitment of Research/ Project Assistant with M.Sc educational background
Company name : Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) Bhubaneswar
Posts : Research/ Project Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to apply: 10/09/2014
Details of Post :
Research/ Project Assistant :
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India is an emerging multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position in DBT-NPC sponsored project entitled “A comprehensive understanding of the Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC) in the North Eastern region of India”.
- Name of the position: Research/ Project Assistant (01 No.),
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000 per month (fixed).
- Eligibility and Selection: Candidates with Master degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Life Sciences with 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply.
- Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in Research Laboratory/ Research Institute and Knowledge about proteins/Mass Spectroscopy/ viral biology or working with patients samples. CSIRUGC-LS qualified candidate will be preferred.
- Upper Age Limit : 28 Years.
How to apply:
Interested/ eligible candidates may download application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with attested copies of mark sheets andcertificates to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023 on or before last date given above. Initial appointment will be for one year, extendable for a year on basis of performance. This position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The selected candidate for the position of Research/Project Assistant will not be entitled for PhD registration. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard
Important dates to remember :
- Last Date to apply : 10/09/2014
- Display of names of short listed candidates at website : 11.09.2014 at 5.30PM
- Date of Interview : 15.09.2014 at 9.30AM
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ILS|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017