Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Nurse & More Vacancies Job on or before 15.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Nurse & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||290 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
Detail of Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Junior Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the GOI. Its vision is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver, Gall Bladder, pancreatobiliary, renal diseases, oncology and solid organ transplants. The ILBS provides immense opportunities for career development and in its search for the best academic, administrative & managerial talent, invites applications for the following positions:
Abbreviations:- UR-Unreserved, SC/ST- Scheduled Caste/Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH* -Physically Handicapped on horizontal basis.
Reservation for SC/ST/ OBC & Persons with disabilities/Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. Guidelines
Selection Procedure for Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) – Junior Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Nurse & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS):
- All appointments shall be on “contract basis” and will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ including a probation period of one year. The contractual appointment may be extended further based on performance of the candidate during the initial period of four years for which a performance review will be carried out by the Institute.
- All the posts(s) are on consolidated package basis. The remuneration packages are based on Pay Band & Grade Pay as per revised pay rules 2008 and HR policy of ILBS.
- The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate. The candidate must satisfy himself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying. The recruitment rules are covered under the Career Opportunities.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates. For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- Application form may be downloaded from the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in). Furnish Bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST and Ex-SM candidates) (Non refundable) payable in favor of “INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI AS APPLICATION FEE. Applicants can also transfer their application fee directly to ILBS Account No.CBCA01001116 through Corporation Bank, PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 having Swift Code No.CORPINBB.373 (International) and IFS Code-CORP0000538 (for domestic remittances). Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities and visiting consultants applying for empanelment.Applications for various posts, should reach the Dy. Head (HR) at INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 latest by 15th February 2015. No application will be accepted after the last date. The name of the post applied for and post code number should be clearly indicated in BOLD LETTERS on top of the envelope, the name of the applicant and the post should be written on the back side of the demand draft. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 15th February 2015.
- Application form can also be filed ‘on line’ and print out of the same be downloaded and submitted/send by post along with the documents and demand draft as given out at Sl. No. 7 above so as to reach this Institute by due date i.e. 15th February 2015. In case of non receipt/late receipt of hard copy in the Institute by due date, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format. Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates, in support of age, category (in the prescribed format of the concerned state Government), educational Qualifications, Experience etc. along with the filled in original application. Applications not in the prescribed format, application received through E-mail will not be considered. A printout of application sent through on line be taken out and be sent to the Institute along with necessary documents.
- Candidates employed in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must apply through their present employer. If they anticipate unavoidable delay in the applications submitted through proper channel reaching the Institute before the closing date, they may submit the advance copies of their applications directly to the Institute, which may be considered provisionally. NOC may be accepted later at the time of interview/ before issue of offer letter.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied.
- The candidate should also submit a copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/ her degree certificate or diploma duly attested.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- The Institute reserves the right to issue offer letter to the selected candidate as per the requirement of the Institute. The selected candidate in waiting may be called for reviewed interview after six months of selection.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview. Candidates are expected to present themselves in the Institute in front of experts Selection Committee for the interview. Candidates from abroad may be interviewed through video interaction/ Skype, only after the approval of the Institute. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/ non recipient of communication due to lapse on part of Indian post and telegraph department.
- The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience.
- The summoning of a candidate for interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- The candidates appearing for the Interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no reimbursements will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute before applying.
- Name of applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft.
- It is mandatory for the candidates selected for Faculty/ Resident to be in possession of DMC registration before joining the Institute.
- It is mandatory for the candidates selected for Nursing posts to be in possession of DNC registration before joining the Institute.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the HR Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- JURISDICTION OF DISPUTE: In case of any dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ILBS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017