Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientists through recruitment notification – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.03/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E. / M.Tech./ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientists Job on or before 12.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||26 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-67,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar-751013 (Odisha)|
Detail of Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Scientists Recruitment:
CSIR-IMMT, Bhubaneswar, is a premier national institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) involved in multidisciplinary R&D for eco-friendly utilization and value addition of mineral and material resources. The institute offers exciting career opportunities for R&D in a wide range of areas from mineralogy to materials engineering. It has expertise in conducting technology oriented programmes in minerals engineering, biomineral processing, metal extraction, material development and characterization, process engineering, industrial waste management and related appropriate technology for societal development. Applications are invited from young Indian researchers having excellent academic record, self motivation, aptitude, domain knowledge and required experience in the field of Metallurgical/ Mineral/ Mineral Resource Management/ Chemical/ Ceramic/ Material Resource Engineering and Geology for the following positions:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Scientist/ Senior Scientist||22||M.E. / M.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgy / Mineral / Mineral Resource Management/ Chemical / Ceramic / Material Resource Engineering with 1st class B.E./ B.Tech. or equivalent in Engineering. Ph.D. in Metallurgy / Mineral / Chemical/ Ceramic / Material Resource Engineering with 1st class B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Engineering.||15600-39100||32-37 years|
|Scientist/ Senior Scientist||02||Ph.D. in Geology/ Applied Geology / Ore Geology – submitted. Ph.D. in Geology / Applied Geology / Ore Geology with 2 years relevant experience after Ph.D.||15600-39100||32-37 years|
|Principal Scientist/ Senior Principal Scientist||02||Ph. D. in Metallurgical Engineering with 1st class B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Engineering having 3 years relevant experience after Ph.D. Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering with 1st class B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Engineering having 6 years relevant experience after Ph.D.||37400-67000||32-37 years|
Selection Procedure for Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) – Scientists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientists Vacancy in Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT):
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format (application and synopsis) downloaded from IMMT website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website www.immt.res.in.
- Applications completed in all respects enclosing attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all semesters/years/aggregate, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste/community/PWD, recent passport size photograph signed along with non–refundable application fee of .100/- (SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR employees/Abroad Candidates are exempt from payment of application fee) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of “Director, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology” payable at the State Bank of India, RRL Campus Branch (Branch Code-7499), Bhubaneswar, should be sent in an envelope superscribed ”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________________(Post Code__________)” by post to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar-751013 (Odisha) on or before the last date. The last date given above will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
- The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code Applied for.
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post with separate Demand Draft(s) for each application.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-IMMT at the earliest. ‘No Objection Certificate’ must be submitted at the time of interview’.
- Candidates should specifically note that applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, received after the last date, not supported by copies of certificates, without application fee, etc.) will be summarily rejected. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Furnishing of false, incorrect, wrong information will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The details of short-listed candidates to be called for interview, date of interview, change of date, selection result, cancellation of one or all posts, corrigendum/addendum to advertisement, extension of the last date for receipt of applications etc. will be notified on CSIR-IMMT website. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the website-www.immt.res.in for latest updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.01.2015
Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No.03/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IMMT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017