Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Joint Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Joint Director on or before 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR)
Vacancy Name : Joint Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100+7600 (GP)
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR), Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040
Detail Of Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR) Joint Director Recruitment:
The National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development requires one Joint Director (Finance) on direct recruitment / deputation / contract basis as per details given below:
- Name of the post Joint Director (Finance)
- No. of Post One (Unreserved)
- Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100+7600 (GP)
- Educational & other Qualifications :- In case of Direct Recruitment including Contract:
- Essential : (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Post Graduate / diploma or qualification in Financial Management or Qualification as SAS Accountant in an established Audit / Accounts Organization of the Government . (iii) A Minimum of 10 years experience in finance/accounts in Central/State Govt. / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Undertakings / Semi-Govt. / Statutory or Autonomous organization of which at least 8 years should be in the scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100 +5400 (GP) and above. (iv) He/She should have a sound knowledge of Central Govt. Rules relating to Audit/Accounts and financial anagement rules.
- Desirable : (i) Professional Qualifications as Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant ii) Working knowledge of financial management including Budget Accounts Rules/Regulations and Audit in a recognized R & D Institute or University. (iii) Knowledge/experience of computerized maintenance of information on accounting aspects and processing and retrieval. In case of Recruitment by Deputation Officers of the Central/State Govt. / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Undertakings/ Semi-Govt. / Statutory or Autonomous organization. (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or (ii) Holding posts with 3 years of regular service in the grade equivalent to Rs. 15600 – 39100 + 6600 (GP); or (iii) Holding posts with 8 years of regular service in the grade of 15600 – 39100 +5400 (GP) or equivalent. (iv) Possessing qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment
Selection Procedure For Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR) – Joint Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Joint Director Vacancy in Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR):
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- The upper age limit for consideration in case of deputation/ direct recruitment will be 56 years. However, higher age can be considered for contractual appointment.
- The period of deputation/contract will be initially for a period of one year which will be extendable subject to satisfactory performance and as per rules.
- Allowances such as DA, HRA, Transport etc. will be admissible as per the Central Government Rules.
- The Institute has the facility of residential accommodation inside the campus and can be considered as per priority and subject to availability in the respective category.
- Officers employed in Govt./Public Sector Organization etc. should apply through proper channel.
- There is no pension scheme in the Institute and the candidates selected through direct recruitment or contract will be offered CPF Scheme. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, qualification and experience may submit their applications, the format of which can be downloaded from the Institute website www.iamrindia.gov.in. Completed applications, duly forwarded by their employers in case of those already employed in the Govt. Sector, along with attested copies of ACRs for the last five years and Vigilance clearance certificates may be sent to Dr. P.C. Parida, Director (Admn.), NILERD, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi – 110040 so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be entertained. An advance copy of the application may be emailed [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016