The next Common Written Examination (CWE PO/MT-III) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations listed below will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October 2013.
Company name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Posts : CWE 2013
Qualification : Any Degree
Location : India
Last date to apply : 17/08/2013
Details of Post :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection-CWE 2013 Complete Details
- Allahabad Bank
- Union Bank ofIndia
- Central Bank of India
- Bank ofIndia
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Andhra Bank
- United Bank ofIndia
- Corporation Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IDBI Bank
- UCO Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Vijaya Bank
- Dena Bank
- Canara Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Any other bank or financial institution
The tentative schedule of events is as follows :
- Online Registration 22.07.2013- 17.08.2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Online 22.07.2013- 17.08.2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 24.07.2013- 17.08.2013
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates After 25.09.2013
- Pre-Examination Training 07.10.2013-12.10.2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 07.10.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 19.10.2013/ 20.10.2013/ 26.10.2013/ 27.10.2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Download of call letters for Interview First week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview Third week of January 2014
- Allotment March 2014
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.07.2013)
Age (As on 01.07.2013): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1993 (both dates inclusive)
- Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The percentage of marks stipulated for the Educational Qualification is for General (Unreserved) Category Candidates. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category (SC / ST/ PWD), filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PWD categories filling in “unreserved” vacancies will not be entitled to the above referred relaxation
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING :
It is proposed that Pre-Examination Training will be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at some centers viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
All eligible candidates who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE APPLICATION. While training will be imparted free of cost, all other expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the candidate for attending the pre-examination training programme at the designated Centers. Depending on the response and administrative feasibility the right to cancel any of the Pre- Examination Training Centres and/ or add some other Centres and/or make alternate arrangements is reserved.
By merely attending the Pre-Examination Training no candidate acquires any right to be selected in anyof the Participating Organisations mentioned
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE PO/MT-III will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CWE PO/MT-III and Interview.
A candidate should qualify both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process, details of which will be available subsequently on IBPS website.
On completion of the interview process, depending on the available vacancies, candidates shortlisted will be allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
A candidate who is shortlisted will forfeit his/her candidature/ chance for the process if he/she does not avail the offer of appointment from the Participating Organisation, if allotted.
The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organisations shall be final and binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organisation-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise. Offer of appointment is solely the decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role here.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates can apply online only from 22.07.2013 to 12.08.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.(ii) if desiring to make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 22.07.2013 to 12.08.2013 (Online payment) and 24.07.2013 to 17.08.2013 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive]
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Procedure for applying online(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT-III” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWEPO/MT-III)” to open the On-Line Application Form.(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online application form.
Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
Mode of Payment : Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12/08/2013
For more details – Click Here