Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of CCTV Observer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job CCTV Observer on or before 17/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Vacancy Name :CCTV Observer
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Detail Of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) CCTV Observer Recruitment:
- NO OF VACANCY:-01
- SALARY:- Negotiable
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- Minimum S. S.C. (10th Std.) Pass/Matriculate
- OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: – AS ON 9th JULY 2015 I. The incumbent’s age should not be more than 55 years as on 09.07.2015. II. The incumbent should be Retired Personnel who served as a noncommissioned officer in Army/Navy/Air force. III. Should have done ESM rehabilitation course on Security and Basic knowledge of Firefighting. IV. Experience on CCTV observation is essential. V. His / Her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her service in the organization/s worked/employed. VI. No punishment /penalty should have been inflicted on him/ her during his /her service in the organization/s worked/employed. VII. Cases of CBI or other law enforcing agencies should not be pending against him/her.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:- 1. Watching at the TV screen to check all the movements of workers and papers. 2. Should be smart observer for any suspicious movement/action of worker and should keep a constant watch on the movement of paper through TV monitor.
- TERMS OF APPOINTMENT Appointment will be on contract basis. The initial contract would be for a period of 2 years subject to Quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her outstanding performance and physical fitness.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – CCTV Observer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For CCTV Observer Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
- Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 09.07.2015 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 Last date of receipt of application is 17.07.2015 (before 5.00 pm). Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected. Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected. IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be cancelled. Internal candidate, if any, may also apply.
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI. Hand Delivery of application will not be accepted. Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies. Person in service need not apply. The internal candidates may handover the applications directly to General Manager Administration only.
- Selection will be made by a committee and their decision will be Final. Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of CCTV Observer” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/07/2015