Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager & PA to Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Manager & PA to Director Job on or before 16/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager & PA to Director|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101|
Detail of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Deputy Manager & PA to Director Recruitment:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.03.2015) Candidates, intending to apply for the above post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification work experience etc. in original alongwith a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the application form.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience||Age|
|Deputy Manager & PA to Director||01||S S C with Typing Speed: English typewriting – 40 wpm.||Minimum 25 years of experience of handling Board level works including assisting the Chief Executive of Banking Institute, PSBs & banking subsidiaries for day to day functioning.||Minimum: 50 years Maximum: 63 years I.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1952 and not later than 01.03.1965 (both dates inclusive)|
- Very good knowledge in computer is preferable.
- His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her service.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
- The incumbent should be competent to draft the letters/ prepare agenda papers/ reports with or without guidance.
- TERMS OF APPOINTMENT Appointment will be on contract basis. The initial period will be of 2 years subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness.
- CONSOLIDATED SALARY : Negotiable
- JOB PROFILE, ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division.
- Major Duties:
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Director’s daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and co -coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- To set appointments and meetings for the Director 3. To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers , obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
- Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic, written or verbal enquiries for the Director, using own initiative
- To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the Director.
- To advise the Director of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e g . reports, presentations, conferences, projects
- To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office
- To provide a confidential and efficient filing system for the Director and his office
- To organize travel arrangements for the Director And any matter related to the above broad functions.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)- Deputy Manager & PA to Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Manager & PA to Director Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
- Interested candidates who are meeting with above Mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01/03/2015 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 Last date of receipt of application is __16/03/2015 (before 5.00 pm).
- Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Internal candidate, if any, may also apply. Please Note:
- Hand Delivery of application will not be Accepted.
- Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
- Internal candidate may submit their application in sealed cover directly to Gm(Admin) only Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final. Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of Deputy Manager & PA To Director” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/3/2015