Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Hindi Officer on or before 25/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Vacancy Name :Hindi Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Across India
Detail Of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Hindi Officer Recruitment:
- No of Post : 01 Posts
- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as a Hindi Officer is required to register for the Online examination. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for further process of selection comprising Translation tests & Interviews etc. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and eligibility criteria, online registration processes, and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- The tentative schedule of events is as follows: Event Tentative Dates Online Registration : 12.08.2015–25.08.2015 Download of Call letter for Examination : After 31.08.2015 Online Examination (Tentative date) : 06.09.2015 Declaration of result status of examination . 07.09.2015 Conduct of Interview . fourth week of September 2015
- COMPENSATION : The pay scales/bands offered by the Institute to the Hindi Officer is Rs.9300–34800 (Rs.37,185- total emolument at the minimum of the scale) initially. They have defined career progression and groomed for higher faculty positions in the Institute. In addition, other benefits such as Contributory PF, Gratuity, LTC, domiciliary Medical Reimbursement and Insurance for hospitalization, interest subsidy on housing loan, etc. are admissible as per rules.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates must have Masters Degree
- Experience : Minimum 01 Years of Experience
- Age : 21 – 30 Years
Selection Procedure For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Hindi Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Hindi Officer Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
- Candidates can apply online only from 12.08.2015 to 25.08.2015 and no other mode of applicationwill be accepted. G.1 Pre-Requisites for Applying online
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement. have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. BPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share withmention e-mail ID to of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Procedure for applying online Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.bps in and click on << CAREER -> and then click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF HIND OFFICER” to open the On-Line Application Form. Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature asper the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Candidates are responsible for carefully verifying, getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015