Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal Official Language Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal Official Language Officer on or before 17/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Vacancy Name :Principal Official Language Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Detail Of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Principal Official Language Officer Recruitment:
- No of Vacancies :- 01
- Salary :- Negotiable
- Educational Qualification:- Masters Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level;
- Essential: Experience as Hindi faculty in the Training institute and/or experience of writing tests (Question Papers) in Official language (Hindi) for Recruitment /Promotion examinations of Banks or Public sector organizations for not less than 5 years or worked as Hindi Translator in any of the Public Sector undertaking for 5 Years or more.
- Desirable: Working knowledge in computer with relation to Official Language.
- OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 9th JULY 2015. I. The incumbent’s age should not be more than 62 years as on 09.07.2015.
- The incumbent should be an officer retired on attending superannuation/voluntarily retired, retired under SBP VRS, releases under Exit option Scheme or who have left the Bank/Organization otherwise before superannuation from the service of any financial Institution having worked at least as Chief Manager or its equivalent.
- Existing employees (Regular/Contractual) fulfilling the criteria may also apply.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
- TERMS OF APPOINTMENT Appointment will be on contract basis. The initial contract would be for period of 2 years subject to Quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her outstanding performance and physical fitness.
- JOB PROFILE , ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Translation of confidential examination questions and other official documents in Hindi Language. 2. Development of Objective and Descriptive type questions to test knowledge in official language policy and proficiency in Hindi language for various posts. 3. Ensuring implementation of official language as applicable to IBPS. 4. Any other work with reference to official language.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Principal Official Language Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal Official Language Officer Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 09.07.2015 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 Last date of receipt of application is 17.07.2015 (before 5.00 pm). Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected. Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected. IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be
cancelled. Internal candidate, if any, may also apply.Please Note: The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/ She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI. Hand Delivery of application will not be accepted. Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in Delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies. Person in service need not apply. The internal candidates may handover the applications directly to General Manager Administration only. Selection will be made by a committee and their decision will be Final. Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of Principal Official Language Officer” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/07/2015