Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Hindi Officer Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Vacancy Name : Hindi Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai
Detail of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Hindi Officer Recruitment:
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as a Hindi Officer is required to register for the Online examination. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for further process of selection comprising Translation tests & Interviews etc. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and eligibility criteria, online registration processes, and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Hindi Officer||02||Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level; or Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level ; or Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level Note : Candidate must ensure that they have studied English and Hindi as main subjects and not as a paper in all three years of B A Pass course.||The pay scales/bands offered by the Institute to the Hindi Officer is Rs.9300-34800 (Rs.36,255/- total emolument at the minimum of the scale) initially. They have defined career progression and groomed for higher faculty positions in the Institute. In addition, other benefits such as Contributory PF, Gratuity, LTC, domiciliary Medical Reimbursement and Insurance for hospitalization, interest subsidy on housing loan, etc. are admissible as per rules.||21 years Maximum: 30 years||Preferably One year experience in Hindi translation of various reports. Documents. Letters etc, Preferable in bank/financial institution Competency in computer is essential. Candidate will be required to type/create the translated text documents on his/her own in MS word & Excel in Hindi & English.|
Selection Procedure for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Hindi Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Hindi Officer Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) :
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and further process of selection including interview.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS. IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in IBPS, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. Intimationswill be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates. Please Note: The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017