Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a announcement for the Common Written Examination For the Recruitment Of Clerk Across Major Nationalized Banks in India. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Clerical Posts on or before 01/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Vacancy Name : CWE Examination 2015 for Clerical Posts
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 30,000 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Across India
Detail Of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) CWE Examination 2015 for Clerical Posts:
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations listed below is tentatively scheduled in DEC 2015 to Jan 2016
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Candidates, intending to apply for CWE PO/MT-V should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CWE/ appearing for and being shortlisted in CWE (preliminary and main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2015): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online
Selection Procedure For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – CWE Examination 2015 for Clerical Posts:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE Clerks-V will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE Clerks-V). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the State to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE Clerks-V. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
How To Apply For CWE Examination 2015 for Clerical Posts Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
- Candidates can apply online only from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement. (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Procedure for applying online (1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-V )” to open the On-Line Application Form. (2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. (3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II). (4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Mode of Payment Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. (ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. (iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. (iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details. (v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online. (vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/09/2015