Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online application for the recruitment of CWE Clerks- IV for Degree holders
Company name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Posts : CWE Clerks- IV
Qualification : Degree
Salary : NA
No of Openings : NA
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 12.08.2014 to 01.09.2014
Details of Post :
CWE Clerks- IV
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations listed below is tentatively scheduled in December 2014.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -IV). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank with the help of IBPS. Depending on the State/UT wise vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2015-16 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE Clerks-IV will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2016 with or without giving any notice.
This system of Common Recruitment Process- CWE, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online examination, declare result of online examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Interviews will be conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each state/ UT with the help of IBPS. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invited CWE Clerical Cadre-IV posts in various Banks.
|Allahabad Bank||Corporation Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Dena Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Indian Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Vijaya Bank|
|Canara Bank||Punjab National Bank||–|
|Central Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank||–|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Candidates, intending to apply for CRPClerks-IV should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category under which has been made, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CWE/ appearing for and being shortlisted in CWE and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01.08.2014): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.1994 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Official Language of the State/UT) Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.09.2014. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.09.2014.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview(as applicable)The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-IV
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2014 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. 8 In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containingthe Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 01.09.2014(issued within one year prior to the last date for online registration).Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
- Ex-Servicemen candidates: (i) Candidates who are released/ retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a certificate as per Proforma A. Such Ex-servicemen candidates have to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. (ii) Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category should submit Proforma B from the Competent Authority showing his/her date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) along with the declaration in Proforma C. Such candidates whose SPE is completed on or before 31.08.2015 are eligibleto apply. Such candidates have to submit a release letter and a self declaration from the candidate that he/ she is entitled to benefits admissible to Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules (iii) Those candidates who have completed their initial period of assignment and who are on extended assignment are required to submit the certificate as per Proforma D. (iv) Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or those who have been severely disabled have to produce satisfactory documentary proof showing that they are Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled and an affidavit stating that the relaxation is availed by one dependent of Ex-Servicemen or not availed by any Dependent of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the Death certificate of husband/ documents in support of Divorce or judicial separation and an affidavit/ declaration that they are notremarried
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (7) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (8) above must produce an affidavit/ certificate in support of their claim of belonging to Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) category.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates can apply online only from 12.08.2014 to 01.09.2014and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- if desiring to make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 12.08.2014 to 01.09.2014 (Online payment) and 14.08.2014 to 03.09.2014 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive] shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.08.2014 to 01.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IBPS|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017