Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) hiring M.Sc(Relevant Disciplines) holders for Farm Manager, Senior Technical Assistant role
Company name : Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD)
Posts : Farm Manager, Senior Technical Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc(Relevant Disciplines)
Salary : Rs.13,500-22,200/- (fixed) per month
Location : Manipur
Last date to apply : 16/12/2013
Details of Post :
Farm Manager, Senior Technical Assistant
The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) is an autonomous research Institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. The objective of IBSD is to develop and utilize the rich bioresources of the Northeastern Region of the country through the application of modern tools of biology and biotechnology. This Institute is emerging as a premier research Institute in the region with state-of-art modern research facility and infrastructure. The Institute invite applications for the following posts on contractual basis for Bioresources Park, Haraorou:-
Farm Manager – 01 (One)
- Consolidated fee: Rs.22,200/- (fixed) per month.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc Horticulture/Forestry. Having work experience in an administrative capacity in Govt. establishment.
- Duration: Initially for 6 (six) months.
- Age limit: 60 years
Senior Technical Assistant (STA) – 01 (One)
- Consolidated fee: Rs. 13,500/- (fixed) per month.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc (Agri/Horticulture/Forestry/Botany) with proven ability in carrying out survey, identification, density map, preparation of the plant diversity including medicinal plants in the park in general and in the forest rejuvenation in particular, herbarium preparation, etc.
- Duration: Initially for 6 months.
- Age limit: 35 years.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
- The above position (s) is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The selected candidate (s) shall not claim for regular appointment either at IBSD, Imphal, RCIBSD, Sikkim or DBT, New Delhi.
- Completed applications strictly in the “FORMAT OF APPLICATION” available in Institute’s website http://ibsd.gov.in/ or as hard copy from the receptionist of the Institute with a recent passport size photograph affixed in the application form along with photo copies of all mark sheets, caste/tribe certificate, experience certificates, etc. should reach to the Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Takyelpat Institutional Area, Imphal, Manipur – 795001, on or before 16.12.2013.
- Applications received after the due date or without the required copies of certificates or incomplete in any manner will not be entertained.
- The name of the post applied should be clearly written in BOLD LETTER on the front of the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. Merely fulfilling of the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interviews. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interviews, the applications will be short listed for the purpose and the decision of the Institute will be final. The Institute will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiry will not be attended to.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16/12/2013