Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 5/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chem Engg office, Department of chemical Engineering, Institute of chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 40001|
Detail of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Invites applications for a Junior Research Fellow in a DAE sponsored project.
- Title of the project: Polysaccharide Based Nano carriers for Improved rherapy of systemic Fungal Infections
- Tenure of the Fellow: 1 year
- Essentiai qualification: Bachelors in ‘Engineering or Technology or M. sc. or equivalent
- Desirable: Experience in molecular biology, celt culture and nanoparticulate drug delivery.
- Emoluments: As per DAE Norms. ‘&
Selection Procedure for Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT):
candidates should send their applications on plain paper furnishing the bio-data (including e-mail id), self attested copies of certificates in support of age, quatification, experience, . etc., to chem Engg office, Department of chemical Engineering, Institute of chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 400019 (Kind ain: ‘*atng;- Jain), e-mait: rd’[email protected], on or before April 5th 2015. Etigibte c”iijout”r wi1 be “u1”;;;; interview, No TA/DA will be provided. selected candidate may* be registered for phD (Tech/SCi) degree as per the Institute rutes.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/4/2015