Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 12/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Institute of Chemical Technology N.M. Parikh Road, Matunga, Mumbai-400 019
Detail of Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post on sponsored project entitled “Holistic approach for the Processing of Fruits and Vegetables grown in Western Maharashtra” with Prof. S.S.Lele, Department of Food Engg. and Tech. Department of Science and Technology has sanctioned this project under Public Private 50-50 partnership (Technology Development Program) with ‘Triple pee’ Satara and ‘Trilok Food India’ Satara as the two partners. The project period is from July 2012 to July 2015 as of now, likely to be extended by 1 year. The details are as follows:
- Post : Research Associate – 1 position.
- Salary : As per qualifications and subject to ICT and DST rules.
- Qualifications M. Tech. / M.Sc. in Food Technology / Biotechnology /Food Biotechnology/ Microbiology or allied subjects OR Doctorate in Food Technology / Biotechnology /Food Biotechnology/ Microbiology or allied subjects
- Salary : RA will be paid as per the DST rules depending on the qualifications and experience it will be fixed.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT Mumbai) :
The interested candidates may send their applications along with the relevant documents to the VC’s office ICT, N.M. Parekh Marg, Matunga, Mumbai-400 019, Attn: Prof. A.B. Pandit (Dean research), so as to reach on or before May 12, 2015 by 12 noon, super scribing on the envelope “D.S.T. Project – Prof. S.S. Lele”. (Interviews will be held on the same day at 3 pm at ICT.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/5/2015