Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.PHARM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research fellow on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai), Mumbai|
Detail of Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai) Senior Research fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for ONE Senior Research fellow on a project sponsored by phoenix Pharmaceuticat LLC., USA on “Formulation of Controlled and Novel Drug Delivery System” under the supervision of Prof Padma V. Devarajan.
- Qualifications: M. Pharm GATE qualified candidates would be given preference. Candidates with industrial experience in the Development of Controllecl and Novel Drug Delivery System would be given preference.
- Stipend: 20,000/- per month fixed.
- Duration: Two years extendable for one more year based on progress. Selected candidates will be permitted to register for Ph. D. (Tech) with prof padma V. Devarajan, in keeping with the existing ICT admission procedures.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai) – Senior Research fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research fellow Vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai):
Applications (hard copies) on plain paper, clearly stating their experience, along with photocopies of necessary certificates should be sent to Prof Padma V Devarajan, Head, Dept of Pharmaceutical Sci and Technology, ICT, N.P. marg, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019 with the envelope marked Research Project PVD. The shortlisted candidates would be called for interview by email notification, hence kindly include e-mail address in the application. No T.A./ D.A. will be provided for the interview. Last date for receiving applications is wednesday 25(h March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017