Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Bachelors Degree & Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 05/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT)
Vacancy Name:Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification:Any Bachelors Degree & Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy:42 Post
Last Date to Apply for this job:05/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT), Mumbai
Detail Of Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Company Name:Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT)
- Vacancy Name:Professor & More Vacancies
- Educational Qualification:Any Bachelors Degree & Any Masters Degree
- Total No of Vacancy:42 Post
- Job Location:Mumbai
- Last Date to Apply for this job:05/06/2015
- Application form is available on the ICT website www.ictmumbai.edu.in link to Vacancy Advertisement for Faculty Recruitment on permanent basis. The Candidate should submit THREE copies of duly filled application each consisting of the printout of the filled application form along with all the enclosures to the “Assistant Registrar (Administration) Institute of Chemical Technology, Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga, Mumbai-400019” by Registered Post A/D only.
- The last date of receiving application is June 05, 2015.
- Application should be accompanied with a non-refundable Pay Order/ Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (for Open Category) and Rs. 500/- (for candidates belonging to reserved categories of State of Maharashtra), of nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates already employed must submit their applications through proper channel along with No Objection certificate from present employer.
- The envelope containing application form should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of _________________________ and serial No. _______________.”
- Candidates residing abroad must send a hard copy of the application by post duly signed, so as to reach this office on or before the last date. Scanned or photo copy of the application will not be considered. 7. Applications incomplete in any respect, applications without required supporting documents or those received after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered.
- Candidates are requested to refer ICT website from time to time as all information and circulars will be notified on the website. No inquiry regarding eligibility criteria shall be entertained.
- The ICT will not be responsible for any delay or non acknowledgment of postal correspondence.
- As per the Notification No. SRV.2000/CR (17/2000) XII, dated 28th March 2005 issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, a candidate shall submit the declaration of the small family in the prescribed proforma attached to the application form as “Proforma A”. The eligibility of the applicant will be determined as provided under this rule.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories as recognized in the state of Maharashtra shall only be considered under reserved categories. The candidate belonging to the reserved categories from outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open.
- Positions mentioned at Sr. No. 16 and 17 being at same level are vacant for SC/ ST candidates. Those will interchangeable subject to availability of suitable qualified candidates from either category. For reserved posts, candidates belonging to the concerned reserved category only should apply.
- Women reservation will be applicable as per Govt. of Maharashtra Resolution No. 82/2001/MSA-2000/CR 415/K-2, dated 25th May, 2001 only for the candidates domiciled in Page 7 of 24 Maharashtra and having Non Creamy Layer Certificate based on last three years income. If suitable women candidate is not available, the post shall be filled up by the suitable male candidate.
- Reservation not less than 3% for disabled persons as per GR NYP 2011/P.K. 129, Sudhar -3 dt. 4th August 2011, will be available, subject to availability/ suitability.
- Candidates from any category can apply to the isolated positions marked by #. Teaching Experience as an approved teacher will only be considered. Relevant experience and educational qualification will be counted as on the last date prescribed for making applications, i.e. June 05, 2015.
- The decision of the appointing authority will be final and binding on applicants and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. No correspondence with ineligible candidates will be made. Candidates called for interview will have to remain present at their own expenses.
- Selected candidates are required to pass examinations in Marathi and Hindi languages and certificate in computer operation according to the rules of Government of Maharashtra.
- The appointee would be covered under new “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” and that the existing Pension Scheme (i.e. Maharashtra Civil Services Pension) Rules, 1982 and Maharashtra Civil Services (Commutation of Pension Rules, 1984) and General Provident Fund Scheme will not be applicable to them.
- Candidates should invariably fill the information regarding court cases, pending criminal cases, disciplinary actions or equivalent, etc. in the relevant column of the application Form. In such cases, the Scrutiny Committee reserves the right to consider or not to consider the candidature for the recruitment. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of application form till the date of selection committee meeting for recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the Institute by the candidate, failing which the Institute reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar him/her from selection.
- A person appointed to the post shall be on probation for a period of one year. This is a rolling advertisement. After the current faculty recruitment process is over, the vacancies will be indicated on the ICT website and the process will continue till all the posts are filled up. For any inquiry please contact Assistant Registrar (Administration), ICT Mumbai – 400 019 between 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., Tel. Direct: 022 3361 1156.
- Candidates must attach the attested photocopies of the necessary supporting documents with the hard copy of the duly filled application in the following order:
Selection Procedure For Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT):
Applications are invited in the prescribed form available on Institute of Chemical Technology website www.ictmumbai.edu.in for the following teaching posts to be filled on permanent basis. Last date for receiving application is June 05, 2015 at 5.00 pm in the Administration Section.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015.