Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Pharma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 22/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Pharma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT),
Detail Of Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for ONE Senior Research fellow on a project sponsored by Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Board Of Research In Nuclear Sciences (BRNS) on “Innovative Formulations of Radioprotectors and immunomodulators developed in BARC.” under the supervision of Prof Padma V. Devarajan.
- Qualifications and Experience: M.Pharm. Students who have submitted their thesis can also apply.
- Candidates should be conversant with latest trends and preparation of drug loaded nanoparticles.
- Experience in cell culture techniques and animal handling is desirable. Selected candidate would be permitted to register for Ph.D under the supervision of Prof. Padma V. Devarajan, in keeping with rules of ICT
- Stipend: 25,000/-per month fixed.
- Duration: Initially for Two Years extendable for one more year based on progress.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT):
- Applications (hard copies) on plain paper, clearly stating their experience, along with photocopies of necessary certificates should be sent to Prof Padma V Devarajan, Prof. In Pharmacy, Dept of Pharmaceutical Sci and Technology, ICT, N.P. Marg, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019 with the envelope marked DAE-BRNS Project PVD.
- The shortlisted candidates would be called for interview by email notification, hence kindly include e-mail address in the application.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be provided for the interview.
- Last date for receiving applications is Saturday, August 22, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016