Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Assistant on or before 30/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,000-10,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT), N.M. Parikh Road, Matunga, Mumbai-400 019
Detail Of Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts on sponsored project entitled “Tropical Fruit Wines : Microbrewery demo plant” with Prof. S.S.Lele, Department of Food Engg. and Tech. The project is funded by Rajiv Gandhi Sc and Tech Commission, Govt. of Maharashtra
- The project period is from June 2014 for a period of 3 years.
- Post : Technical Assistant – 2 position.
- Salary : As per qualifications and subject to ICT and RGSTC rules
- B. Tech. in (Food Technology) / Biotechnology or equivalent (essential) and 1 to 2 yrs Industrial experience is desirable OR
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Microbiology / allied discipline
TA will be paid in the range of Rs.5000 to Rs. 10,000/- PM lumpsum depending on qualifications and responsibility.
Position 1 :
- To co-ordinates project activity between ICT and the project collaborator, a trust at Sawantwadi.
- To participate in analytical / research work at ICT / at Site as per the needs
Position 2 :
- To participate in trial production of fruit wine in the microbrewery plant installed at Sawantwadi.
- Analytical work at the site of the plant.
- Microbial work at the site of the plant.
The tenure of the Technical Assistants appointed on the project shall be initially for six months, extendable subject to suitability of the candidate and the project requirements. All the appointments will be co-terminating with the project.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT):
- The interested candidates may send their applications along with the relevant documents to the Academic Office, ICT, N.M. Parekh Marg, Matunga, Mumbai-400 019,
- Attn: Prof. A.B. Pandit (Dean research), so as to reach on or before July 30, 2015 by 12 noon, super scribing on the envelope “RGSTC Project – Prof. S.S. Lele”. (Interviews will be held on the same day at 2 pm at ICT)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017