Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai(ICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University(SUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before5/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name :Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai(ICT)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.14,000/p.m
Job Location :Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job :5/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai,Mumbai
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Micro hydro Electricity Production : Electricity Generation for lighting and irrigation using natural flow of irrigation canal and its evaluvation performance
Qualification : The candidates having BE/B.Tech(chemical Engg)
- Sorption Enhaced Reforming process
Qualification : The candidates having M.Tech(chemical Engg)
- Fellowship :14,000/per Month
Selection Procedure for Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai(ICT) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai(ICT) :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/9/2015