Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, CS, ICWA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Consultant Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Vacancy Name : Associate Consultant
Educational Qualification : CA,CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Application for Associate Consultant (Finance and Accounts) , Corporate Office, New Delhi.
Detail of Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Associate Consultant Recruitment:
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABARD), a wholly owned Company of NABARD is a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development (www.nabcons.com). NABCONS requires an Associate Consultant (Finance and Accounts) at its Corporate Office, New Delhi as follows:
- Responsibilities: Maintenance of accounts, preparation and review of Financial Statements, preparation and review of budget estimates and coordination for various types of audit, etc.
- Minimum qualification and experience: The candidate should be first class graduate with minimum experience of three years in Accounts, bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements etc. in a reputed organisation. The candidate should also possess any one of these qualifications i.e. CA/ CFA/ CS/ ICWA/ MBA/ PGDM.
- Salary: Rs 50,000/- per month consolidated. However, higher salary can be considered in deserving cases.
- Contract Period: Initial contract for one year which will be extended based on annual performance review
Selection Procedure for Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) – Associate Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Consultant Vacancy in Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) :
Interested candidates may send the application the attached format within 15 days to the E- Mail ID [email protected] clearly indicating the subject line as Application for Associate Consultant (Finance and Accounts) , Corporate Office, New Delhi. The last date for submission of application: 10 June 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :