Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Secretary Job on or before 31/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Vacancy Name : Secretary
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) , Across India
Detail of Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Secretary Recruitment:
- Qualification and Experience: Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management/Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/ Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India having minimum post qualification experience of 15 years, out of which 10 years should be at higher level in the field of Management and Administration, Finance/Secretarial/Legal in Government Organisation/Autonomous Body/Educational Institution/ University/Statutory Body/Large Public Sector Undertaking/Large Private Sector Company or 15 years in Practice as Company Secretary or combination of both. Preference would be given to members of ICSI fulfilling other eligibility criteria.
- Age: Not exceeding 50 years (as on 01.08.2015).
- Job Contents:The incumbent as ‘Secretary’ will be required to perform the functions of the Secretary of the Institute and will assist the Council in advising and framing the policies and shall discharge such duties as given in the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 and the Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982 (available on website of the ICSI) and also those assigned to him from time to time by the Council. The person selected should be able to take the profession to a higher level. The candidate should have requisite experience and ability to communicate effectively to interact with the Government, Regulatory bodies, Industry, Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Professional bodies, etc. The incumbent should be adaptive in nature, having impeccable personal and professional ethics, integrity and professional competence, strong ability of reaching out to people across the globe for the cause of the profession of the Company Secretaries and the Institute. The incumbent is expected to exhibit exemplary leadership qualities, administrative acumen, objectivity in analysis and good interpersonal relationships. The incumbent should be strong in building good working relationships and trust with others; strong presentation skills and the ability to envision and innovative thinking. It is also expected that the incumbent will stay abreast of all relevant changes in the environment so as to enhance the quality of advice to the Council and performance of the ICSI. The Incumbent will be responsible for total administration and management of the Institute and shall discharge functions as per the direction of the ouncil.
- Compensation: Maximum Rs.60.00 lacs per annum (cost to the organisation).
- Place of Posting: New Delhi.
- Period of Engagement: The tenure for the position is for 5 (five) years on contractual basis with an option with ICSI for renewal upto a period of further 5 (five) years or superannuation which ever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) – Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretary Vacancy in Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) :
- Interested candidates must apply only through electronic application form (Online) by clicking on the hyperlink provided at the end of this page.
- The link shall be active from 05.08.2015 to 31.08.2015 (31.08.2015 is the last date for applying online).
- Please Note: (i) Candidates interviewed by ICSI for any particular position at a lower pay scale than the above position in the past one year (i.e. on or after 01.08.2014 shall not be eligible to apply for the above position). (ii) The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience etc.) for the above position is 01.08.2015.
- The applicant employed in ICSI (internal candidate) may also be considered subject to fulfillment of the service conditions.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017