Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Academic Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Academic Coordinator Job on or before 26th August, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
Vacancy Name : Academic Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26th August, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI), Across India
Detail of Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) Academic Coordinator Recruitment:
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body enacted by the Parliament under the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 to regulate and develop the profession of Cost and Management Accountancy in India. The Institute has on its roll over 68000 members and 450000 students. The Institute is governed by the Council responsible for the affairs of the Institute and for discharging the functions under the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 having its Headquarters at Kolkata, Office at New Delhi, 4 Regional Councils at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and New Delhi, Chapters at 95 cities across the country, 9 overseas centers and 119 examination centers. The Institute is on a fast track of growth and expansion. To partner its growth process we are looking for Academic Coordinator for Kerala. The Vacancies proposed to be filled-in are detailed below.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) – Academic Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26th August, 2015.
- The selection procedure shall be through Personal Interview, as per applicable rule of the Institute for the mentioned positions of the short-listed candidates. The decision of management of the Institute in the selection process shall be final. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply for Academic Coordinator Vacancy in Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) :
- Date of Reckoning The date of reckoning for computation of eligibility towards age / experience / qualification / etc. shall be 30th July, 2015. On the date of reckoning the applicants should possess the requisite qualifications, experience, etc.
- Age Limit, Experience, Qualification, Place of Posting & Cost to Company (CTC)Preferred age, qualification and minimum experience required for the position as well as the additional desirable qualification for candidates as on the date of reckoning shall be as per Annexure- I
- Submission of Application On-line The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the ICAI’s Website ( www.icmai.in ). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one Login-ID. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the post applied. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply for only one post that best fits with the candidate’s qualification, experience, etc. vis-a-vis the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications shall not be accepted.
- Closing Date for Online Application The last date for online application is 26th August, 2015 till 6.30 PM. Please click here for filling the online application.
- Terms of Engagement One Year on contract, Further renewal subject to approval of the competent authority(s).
- Process of Screening & Short listing Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not give any right to any person to be called/appeared for interview. The process of Screening & short listing shall be on the basis of the qualification, experience & suitability for the post. The decision of the ICAI shall be final and binding in this regard.
- Call Letters Call letter for Interview shall be sent through e-mail and by post. All correspondence with the candidate shall be done through e-mail at the corresponding address provided by the candidate only. The Institute shall not be responsible for any loss of email / letter sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID or corresponding address provided by the candidate or due to any other reason.
- Amendments / Modification / Corrigendum Any amendment / modification / corrigendum in respect of recruitment through this Advertisement shall only be communicated through the Institute’s website www.icmai.in . Hence, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by visiting the website from time-to-time for updates, etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26th August, 2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016