Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows, Field Assistants through recruitment notification – Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) Recruitment 2015 – NO.01/2015-JRF. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellows, Field Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellows, Field Assistants
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Coimbatore
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education) P.B. No.1061, Forest Campus R.S. Puram, Coimbatore – 641 002
Detail of Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) Junior Research Fellows, Field Assistants Recruitment:
It is proposed to conduct a Walk-in-Interview on 25.06.2015 at 9.00 AM to recruit Junior Research Fellows/Field Assistants for the following research projects funded by External Agencies purely on temporary (contract) basis. Interested/eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-ininterview on the above date at the Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore – 641 002 (Tamil Nadu). Junior Research Fellows:
|Sl. No||Name of the Project & Funding Agencies||No. of Posts||Essential and Desirable Qualifications||Consolidat ed Emolume nts/pm||Duration|
|1||PPV&FRA “DUS centre for Eucalyptus & Casuarina” PI-Dr. V. Sivakumar, Scientist-E||1||Essential: 1 st Class Master Degree in Botany/Forestr||Rs. 16000/-||2015-2016|
|2||NMPB- “In vitro production of Secondary metabolites from tree species of Dasamoola through hairy root cultures” PI- Dr. Rekha R. Warrier, Scientist-E||1||Essential: 1 st Class Master degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnolo gy/Microbiology with one year experience in hairy root transformation.||Rs. 16000/-||2013-2017|
|3||TNFD – “Improvement and popularization of Swietenia mahogany for rural livelihood promotion in Tree OutsideForests(TOFs)” PI- Dr. M.V. Durai, Research Officer||1||Essential: 1 st Class Mater degree in Forestry/Botany/Life Sciences. Desirable: – Specialization in Tree Improvement & Genetics. – Good working knowledge in MS office, Data analysis with Statistical Software and diversity analysis with DNA markers. Field Experience required: Knowledge in Plus tree selection & evaluation and experimental designing.||Rs. 16000/-||2015-2018|
|4||NMBP- “In vitro production of Secondary metabolites from tree species of Dasamoola through hairy root cultures”. PI- Dr. Rekha R. Warrier, Scientist-E||1||1 st Class in the following disciplines B.Sc – Biochemistry/Chemistr y/Microbiology.||Rs.8000/-||2013-2017|
|5||TNFD- ”Selection and Mutilocation Testing of Gmelina arborea clones for growth form and wood traits”. PI- Shri A.Mayavel, Scientist-C||1||One Field Assistant – HSC (+2) pass. Desirable: 2 years working experience in forest nursery and seed handling technique. Field Experience: Vegetative multiplication technique||Rs.8000/-||2015-2018|
25 years as on 25.06.2015 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
Selection Procedure for Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) – Junior Research Fellows, Field Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 25/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellows, Field Assistants vacancy in Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB):
- Age limit is 28 years for JRF and 25 years for Field Assistants as on 25.06.2015.(Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years OBC candidates).
- Candidates should submit their application downloaded from the website of this Institute, in person on the date of interview from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM. Registration of process will be closed by 11.00 AM on the date of walk-ininterview.
- Emoluments: As per project sanction.
- The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project or earlier depending on the performance of the candidates.
- Recruitment for the above temporary positions is governed by rules of the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institutes under the Council.
- Candidates are advised to bring the bio-data duly filled in as per the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website address http://ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates desirous of attending the walk-in-interview should bring original testimonials on educational qualifications and community certificate for verification. Attested copies of the same are to be attached with the bio-data form while appearing for the interview. Candidates without Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities need not attend the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participating in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/6/2015
Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education) P.B. No.1061, Forest Campus R.S. Puram, Coimbatore – 641 002
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) Recruitment 2014 – NO.01/2015-JRF.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016