Institute Of Handloom And Textile Technology (IIHT Kannur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Instructor, Demonstrator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Handloom And Textile Technology (IIHT Kannur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Instructor, Demonstrator Job on or before 18/6/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute Of Handloom And Textile Technology (IIHT Kannur)|
|Vacancy Name||Instructor, Demonstrator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/6/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute Of Handloom Technology Kizhunna P.O.,Kannur-7,Kerala|
Detail of Institute Of Handloom And Textile Technology (IIHT Kannur) Instructor, Demonstrator Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
- Instructor (processing): 01 Post a. UR: 01 Post
- Demonstrator (Weaving): 01 Post a. UR: 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 02
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 30 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Textile Chemistry or three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology or equivalent with post Diploma in textile Chemistry or Textile Processing from recognized Institutions for S.No- 1 and Three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or equivalent for S.No-2. Candidates should have relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Institute Of Handloom And Textile Technology (IIHT Kannur)- Instructor, Demonstrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/6/2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written, practical test/ interview.
How to apply for Instructor, Demonstrator Vacancy in Institute Of Handloom And Textile Technology (IIHT Kannur):
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with affixing the recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all relevant certificates through speed post/ registered post to the Director IIHT, Bargarh within 60 days for normal areas and within 67 days for remote areas from the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/6/2015
Employment News Paper dates 18-04-2015 to 24-04-2015 Page No. 34
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017