Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D. Programme through recruitment notification – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech an apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Ph.D. Programme on or before 28/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
Vacancy Name:Ph.D. Programme
Total No Of Vacancy:01
Last Date To Apply For This Job:28/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy:Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur (H.P.)-176 061
Detail Of Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology Ph.D. Programme Recruitment:
- CSIR-IHBT, a premier research institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications for Ph.D. Programme under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) from eligible candidates.
- Eligibility: Ph.D. (Science): Masters Degree in Science and a valid National Level Fellowship NET-JRF/SRF of various funding agencies (UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR/BINC/INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships) for Ph.D. programme at CSIR-IHBT: (i). Biological Sciences- Agriculture Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/ Botany/Entomology/Forestry and Environmental Sciences/Food Science/Floriculture/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Microbiology/Nanotechnology/Plant Pathology/Plant Physiology; and (ii). Chemical SciencesOrganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech. Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Food Science with valid National or other equivalent Fellowships are also eligible.
- Note: CSIR Scientists recruited 2009 onwards//Existing Research Fellows/Projects Assistants (working at CSIR labs for a minimum period of one year) who fulfil the qualifications are also eligible to apply. Admission criteria for SC/ST/OBC/Women/ Physically Handicapped candidates are relaxable as per GoI rules
Selection Procedure For Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology- Ph.D. Programme Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Ph.D. Programme Vacancy In Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology:
For details about application and admission procedures, candidates are requested to visit the website http://acsir.res.in. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online at http://acsir.emli.in from April 24, 2015 onwards. Online application will close on May 28, 2015. To know more about AcSIR and CSIR-IHBT please visit http://acsir.res.in and www.ihbt.res.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/05/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017