Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.2/622/2015/ESTT./IHBAS/VOL-III. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS)
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi – 110095
Detail of Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Junior Resident Recruitment:
Walk in Interview will be held on 19″ June 2015 at 2.00 P.M. (Reporting time 12:00Noon) in the Chamber of Director, IHBAS for filling up the Junior Resident posts in the following departments on Ad-hoc Basis.
- Psychiatry Department 05 Nos.03UR; 01SC: 010BC
- Qualification: MBBS or equivalent recognized by MCI. Scale of Pay. In the pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100Grade
- Pay Rs. 5400–NPA
- Age: Upper age limit is 40 Years (on the date of walkin-interview. (relaxable for upto five years for SCST candidates and three year for OBC candidates). NOTE: 1. Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents if fresh graduate are not available. 2. Junior Residents who have completed one year of Junior Residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh Junior Residents are available. There would be no extension for any junior resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions. 3. Internship completion date shall not be more than two years on day of WalkIn-Interview. However, the internship completion date is relaxed from 02 years to .5 years for experienced and meritorious candidates possessing extra qualification and is also relaxable for SCST candidates and OBC candidates applying as Junior Residents.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 19/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident vacancy in Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS):
The interested and eligible candidates holding the requisite qualification from recognized University may apply in prescribed format, affix a recent coloured photograph, along-with attested photocopies of all documents in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience etc. and a demand draft of Rs. 500/- exempted for SC STPWD candidates) drawn in favor of the Director. IHBAS, Delhi95. In case those who have applied to DMC and awaiting the certificate also allowed for interview provided that heshe must submit the valid DMC Registration certificate within one month of hisher joining. While coming for the interview candidates should bring all the original documents for verification No TADA will be allowed for appearing in the interview. In case of SCSTOBCPH Category the applicant should be in possession of appropriate certificate issued by Competent Authority. However, OBC certificate issued by the Authority of Govt. of NCT. Delhi, only will be accepted. 5. Vacancies may vary as per vacancy position prevailing on date of Walkin-Interview. In the event of insuli representation from the reserved categories post, due to exigency of services in the department in public interest, the remaini reserved category posts will be filled up from the Unreserved category on emergent basis initially for a period of less than 45 days or till the concerned reserved category Junior Resident or till the regular Junior Resident, joins in the Department. whichever is earlier . The institute reserves the right to postponecancel the interview without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/6/2015
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi – 110095
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Recruitment 2014 – NO.F.2/622/2015/ESTT./IHBAS/VOL-III.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017