Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer/ Assistant through recruitment notification – Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No. 02/2015-16/Estt./IHBAS. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Administrative Officer/ Assistant on or before 10/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Administrative Officer/ Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 11 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Near GTB Hospital, Shahdara, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
Detail Of Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Assistant Administrative Officer/ Assistant Recruitment:’
Assistant Administrative Officer:
- No. of Posts 02(Two)
- Pay Band :2 Rs. 9300-34800+GP4800/-
- Mode of Recruitment On Deputation Basis Eligibility Criteria :From the officer/official holding analogous post on regular basis or having 7 years of regular service in the Pay Band:2 Rs. 9300-34800 +Grade pay Rs. 4200/- in Central/State/ Govt. of NCT of Delhi preferably Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- No. of Posts 09 (Nine)
- Pay Band :2 Rs.9300-34800+GP4600/-
- Mode of Recruitment On Deputation basis Eligibility Criteria :From the official holding analogous post on regular basis or having 8 years regular service in the Pay Band: 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- in Central/State/Govt. of NCT of Delhi, preferably from Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Selection Procedure For Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) – Assistant Administrative Officer/ Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Administrative Officer/ Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS):
- Prescribed application forms complete in all respects must reach to Joint Director (Admn.) IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095 on or before the cut off date,i.e 10th August, 2015.
- Candidate applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement may send application and enclose a Demand Draft/Pay order may be forwarded along with the applications forms for Rs. 500/- for SI. No. 1 & 2, drawn in favor of Director, IHBAS, Delhi. The fee is non refundable. No fee is to be paid SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates.
- The cut off date for age, qualification, experience and last date of submission of filled in applications will be 10th August, 2015.
- The application form shall be summarily rejected in case it is found incomplete in any respect or is not accompanied by fee of appropriate value described above.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease, fill or not to fill any/all the vacancies or cancel the advertisement for any of the above mentioned post(s), without assigning any reason.
- Candidates who have already applied for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer and Assistant in response to Institute’s earlier advt. Advt. No. 01/2015-16/Estt./IHBAS of May 2015 need not apply again.
- The candidates selected will be appointed on Deputation basis in terms of DOPT’s OM No. 06.08.2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010.
- A candidate has to submit separate applications, if he/she desires to apply for more than one post. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- Post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
Reference: Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No. 02/2015-16/Estt./IHBAS
Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016