Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident . Walk in Interview will be held on 12/2/2016 at 12.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS)
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-per month
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 12/2/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences,New Delhi
Detail of Post :
- Neurology Department . 03 Nos 102UR&01 SCI
- Neurosurgery Department . 01 Nos. [01UR]
- Qualification: MBBS or equivalent recognized by MCI.
- Scale of Pay: In the pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- NPA
- Age: Upper age limit is 40 Years (relaxable for up-to five years for SC/ST candidates and three year for OBC candidates)
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on 12/2/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure :
- The interested and eligible candidates holding the requisite qualification from recognized University may apply in prescribed format, affix a recent coloured photograph, along-with attested photocopies of all documents in SSC(X” certificate for DOB); MBBS Passing certificate; MBBS mark sheets; Internship Completion certificate; Attempt Certificate; Delhi Medical Council registration in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience etc. and a demand draft of Rs.500/- (exempted for SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favor of the Director. IHBAS. Delhi-95.
- In case those who have applied for DMC and awaiting the certificate also allowed for interview provided that he/she must submit the valid DMC Registration certificate within one month of his/her joining. While coming for the interview candidates should bring all the original documents for verification. No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing in the interview.
- In case of SC/STOBC/PWD Category the applicant should be in possession of appropriate certificate issued by Competent Authority. However, OBC certificate issued by the Authority of Govt. of NCT. Delhi only will be accepted. Vacancies may vary as per vacancy position prevailing on date of Walk-in-Interview. In the event of insufficient representation from the reserved categories post, due to exigency of services in the department in public interest the remaining reserved category posts will be filled up from the Unreserved category on emergent basis initially for a period of less than 15 days or till the concerned reserved category Junior Resident or till the regular Junior Resident, joins in the Department whichever is earlier The institute reserves the right to postpone/cancel the interview without assigning any reason. Kindly refer the Revised Schedule for Interview of Junior Resident & Senior Resident on Ad-hoc basis held every month (Effective from l’April, 2014 onwards) on the website of [HBASReporting Time: On 12″ February, 2016 at 12.00 Noon in the office of Director. IHBAS.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/2/2016
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences,New Delhi