Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Resident for MBBS holders on July 18, 2014
Company name : Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences
Posts : Junior Resident
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 05
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.07.2014
Details of Post :
Walk in Interview will be held on 18TH July, 2014 at 2.00 P.M. (Reporting time 12:00Noon) in the Chamber of Director, IHBAS for filling up the Junior Resident posts in Psychiatry Department on Ad-hoc Basis.
NAME OF THE POST : JUNIOR RESIDENT
- Psychiatry Department : 05 Nos. [ST-01, OBC-04]
- Qualification: MBBS or equivalent recognized by MCI.
- Scale of Pay: In the pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-+NPA
- Age: Upper age limit is 40 Years (relaxable for up-to five years for SC/ST candidates and three year for OBC candidates).
- 1. Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents if fresh graduate are not available.
- 2. Junior Residents who have completed one year of Junior Residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh Junior Residents are available. There would be no extension for any junior resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
- 3. Internship completion date shall not be more than two years on day of Walk-In-Interview. However, the internship completion date is relaxed from 02 years to 05 years for experienced and meritorious candidates possessing extra qualification and is also relaxable for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates applying as Junior Residents.
General Instructions :
- The interested and eligible candidates holding the requisite qualification from recognized University may apply in prescribed format, affix a recent coloured photograph, along-with attested photocopies of all documents and a demand draft of Rs. 500/- (exempted for SC and ST candidates) drawn in favor of the Director, IHBAS, Delhi-95.
- In case those who have applied for DMC and awaiting the certificate also allowed for interview provided that he/she must submit the DMC Registration certificate within one month of his/her joining.
- While coming for the interview candidates should bring all the original documents for verification.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing in the interview.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PH Category the applicant should be in possession of appropriate certificate issued by Competent Authority. However, OBC certificate issued by the Authority of Govt. of NCT, Delhi, only will be accepted.
- Vacancies may vary as per vacancy position prevailing on date of Walk-in-Interview. In the event of insufficient representation from the reserved categories post, the remaining reserved category posts will be filled up from the Unreserved category on emergent basis initially for a period of less than 45 days till the concerned category person available.
- The institute reserves the right to postpone/cancel the interview without assigning any reason.
- Kindly refer the Schedule for Interview of Junior Resident & Senior Resident on Ad-hoc basis held every month on the website of IHBAS
Reporting Time: On 18th July, 2014_at 12.00 Noon in the office of Director, IHBAS.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.07.2014