Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 15/04/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM)
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/04/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM), Khokhra Cirlce, Maninagar (E), Ahmedabad-26
Detail Of Post:
The Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM) is established by Govt. of Gujarat as an autonomous university offers courses with specialization in infrastructure and its management. University invites applications for the post of (1) Professor (2) Associate Professor (3) Assistant Professor and (4) Assistant Professor (Contract) for Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / English / Economics / Statistics
disciplines. The details of eligibility criteria and procedure etc. is available on the website www.iitram.ac.in
- On the basis of qualification and experience of a candidate, initial appointment will be on contract for the period of two years, which is likely to be confirmed on basis of performance.
- The candidates in Government service are requested to apply through proper channel. Emoluments : Salary will not be the constraint for the right candidates and will be at par with the best in the academic institutions.
- The Institute reserve the right to short list the candidates as per requirement of particular discipline
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Apply online through website www.jobs.iitram.ac.in by 15th April, 2016 and send the hard copy of the application with documents at the address mentioned above (without fail) by Speed Post or Registered Post. Hard copy of application must consist of (i) A print out of online application (ii) A covering letter (iii) Complete CV with personal and professional information, (iv) List of publications and contact details (v) A statement of purpose including statements on research and teaching (vi) Names and contacts (email and telephone number) of three referees who are familiar with the professional qualification of the candidate
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/04/2016