Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 09/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, MVSc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, MVSC, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES (An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Detail of Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India is an emerging multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position in DST sponsored project “Dissecting co-repressor-centered gene regulatory networks underlying dentritic cell immune responses controlling T helper cell differentiation”.
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 No. Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA Eligibility and Selection: M. Tech, M.Pharma, M.Sc. (Bioinformatics), M.Sc. (any branch with NET/GATE), M.V.Sc.(with NET/GATE) or B.Tech (with NET/GATE), with minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade point).Those awaiting final result may also apply. Candidate should be having hands on experience in Perl, Python and Linux programming.
- Desirable qualification: Candidates with expertise in Programming using Linux, Perl or Python and knowledge of R (Bioconductor) or Metlab for NGS analysis would be preferred.
- Upper Age limit: 28 years
Selection Procedure for Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) :
Interested/eligible candidates may download application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023. Initial appointment will be for one year, extendable up to three years or until termination of the project whichever is earlier. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The position is not leading to Ph.D. Only short listed candidates will be called for one round of interview and personal interaction. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding selection of candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date for receiving complete application: 10.06.2015
- Display of short listed candidates called for interview: 15.06.2015
- Date & time of interview: 22.06.2015 at 9.00 AM
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 09/2015.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016