Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification – Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellowship Job on or before 09/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES (An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India) NALCO SQUARE, BHUBANESWAR-751 023, ODISHA|
Detail of Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications for the position in DBT sponsored project entitled “Molecular characterization of biofilm produced by coral associated bacteria isolated from Andaman Sea”
- Name of the position: Junior Research Fellowship (1 No)
- Eligibility and Selection : Candidates with Master’s degree or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in any branch of Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry with CSIR/UGC-JRF or ICMR-JRF or DBT or DST-INSPIRE or GATE (40% or above) are eligible to apply. Candidate selected for this position may compete for Ph.D. admission as per ILS norms Candidates without NET qualification can also apply, however, they will not eligible for Ph.D. admission.
- Fellowship: Rs.16,000/- per month plus 20% HRA (Pre-revised) who qualified the NET examination. Candidates without NET qualification the fellowship amount Rs.12,000/- per month plus 20% HRA.
- Upper age limit: 28 years
Selection Procedure for Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)- Junior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar):
The interested/eligible candidates may download application form from our website www.ils.res.in and apply with attested copies of all relevant certificates to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar – 751 023 within 20 days from the date of publication in employment news. The positions are purely temporary and the candidates will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/3/2015
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016