Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 05/2015 . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 24/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES (An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India|
Detail of Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Research Associate Recruitment:
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India is an emerging multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position in DBT sponsored project “Structural characterization of Influenza A virus matrix protein M1 interaction with host nucleosomes”.
- Research Associate: 01 No.
- Fellowship: Rs. 36,000 p.m. + 20% HRA (for Candidate having Ph. D. degree)
- Eligibility and Selection: Candidates must hold a recent Ph.D. degree (or should have submitted his/her Ph.D. thesis) in biological sciences or allied subjects. A decent publication record is also expected. The project involves recombinant protein expression, chromatographic purification of protein and DNA elements, as well as structural studies making use of techniques such as X-ray Crystallography and Atomic Force Microscopy. The ideal candidate will have a good background and work experience in one or more of the above areas. Preference will be given to those having work experience with complex biochemical entities.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar):
Interested/eligible candidates may download application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023. Initial appointment will be for one year, extendable up to three years or until termination of the project whichever is earlier. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Only short listed candidates will be called for one round of interview and personal interaction. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding selection of candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/4/2015
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 05/2015 .
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017