Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior/ Junior Resident for Graduate holders on December 7th, 14th, 21st and 27th, 2014
Company name :Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
Posts :Senior/ Junior Resident
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.42,386-58,305/- p.m
No of Post : 15
Location :New Delhi
Walk in Interview :December 7th, 14th, 21st and 27th, 2014
Details of Post :
Senior/ Junior Resident
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the UGC. Its vision is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver, Gall Bladder and pancreatobiliary diseases
HOW TO APPLY
- The appointments for the post of Senior Residents shall be on “contract basis” terminable on either side after giving to the other party less than 1 month notice in writing.
- All the posts(s) are on consolidated package basis.The remuneration packages are based on Pay Band & Grade Pay as per revised pay rules 2008 and HR policy of ILBS.
- The candidates for the post of Senior Residents category may appear for walk-in-interview at INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES at 11.00AM on 7th, 14th, 21st and 27th of each month till the vacancies are filled. If the above days fall on a Gazetted Holiday or Sunday, interview would be scheduled on the next working day. The candidates for these posts should reach the office upto 11.00 AM with original and photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with filled up applications in prescribed format available on the website of the Institute.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time. The vacancy may be removed from the website once a particular post is filled up. In case of any post falling vacant the same can also be added at the discretion of ILBS. The candidates are advised to see the website and the number of vacancies prior to coming for walk in interview in the Institute.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi.In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances.
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- Application form may be downloaded from the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in).Furnish Bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates) (Non refundable) payable in favor of “INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI AS APPLICATION FEE. Applicants can also transfer their application fee directly to ILBS Account No.CBCA01001116 through Corporation Bank, PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 having Swift Code No.CORPINBB.373 (International) and IFS Code-CORP0000538 (for domestic remittances).Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded.The candidates can deposit the application fees in cash in the Institute on the day of interview also. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must apply through their present employer.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied.
- The candidate should also submit a copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/ her degree certificate or diploma duly attested.
- The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the application without assigning any reasons therefore.
- The summoning of a candidate for interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
- The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- The candidates appearing for the Interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute.
- Name of applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft.
- In case of any query the candidate may called the HR department on the telephone no 011-46300000011-46300000011-46300000011-46300000 Ex: 6001, 6073, 6090and 6004.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :December 7th, 14th, 21st and 27th, 2014
VENUE : ILBS Account No.CBCA01001116 through Corporation Bank, PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ILBS|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016